Doug Is A Strong Advocate For Minnesota
Running for Minnesota State Attorney General, Doug Wardlow is an accomplished trial and appellate attorney. Doug litigates constitutional cases in defense of free speech, religious liberty, and rights of conscience in state and federal courts across the nation.
Doug grew up in Eagan, Minnesota. He graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University and earned his law degree with honors from Georgetown University Law Center. After serving as a law clerk for Justice G. Barry Anderson on the Minnesota Supreme Court, Doug spent many years litigating civil disputes and defending the rights of property owners in eminent-domain cases. Doug has also fought China’s unfair trade practices in litigation on behalf of American steel producers.
Doug served in the Minnesota House of Representatives from 2011 to 2013, representing a legislative district in his hometown of Eagan. During his time in the Minnesota House, Doug led efforts to reduce the size and scope of state government, reform tort law, and eliminate burdensome regulations.
Doug and his wife, Jenny, are proud parents of three children: Winston, Annabelle, and Martin.
As Your Minnesota Attorney General, I Will
Promote Job Growth And Stop Government Bullying
- Curb unfair rules and regulations that burden job creators
- Stand up for Minnesotans and Minnesota businesses when they are bullied by bureaucrats in St. Paul or Washington D.C.
- Fight corruption and cronyism in government
- Protect Minnesotans’ tax dollars by making sure that government spends only what is authorized by law
Promote Public Safety
- Support and coordinate with law enforcement to protect Minnesotans from all forms of threats to public safety, including acts of terror
- Combat human trafficking
- Rebuild the criminal-law operations of the Attorney General’s office to promote law and order
Stand Up For Your Fundamental Rights
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of association
- Freedom of religion
- Economic liberty